- CHS presents Matilda The Musical has been rescheduled to June 10-11-12-13, 2021. Shows start promptly at 6:00pm on the summer outdoor stage in Floods Hill Park, 100 N Ridgewood Road (at Meadowbrook Place/Lane), in South Orange.
- Admission is FREE and open to the public, but donations are welcome to help offset production costs (via cash, checks payable to CHS/Musical, or venmo to: @CHS-Musical-07040).
- "Gates" will open at 5:00pm. Seating is general admission style, first-come first served, with some reserved seating for performers' families.
- Please bring a blanket or low-backed beach chair, no tents/canopies. Guests with taller chairs will be relocated to the sides or rear of the viewing area.
- Refreshment Stands staffed by our CHS Music Parents Association will sell individually-wrapped snacks and water. You may also bring your own picnic, but please tidy up afterwards.
- Many thanks to the Village of South Orange department of Recreation and Cultural Affairs for sharing their stage and all they have done to help make this production possible. And to our business sponsors: Pollock Properties Group, Eventage events, Mark Slade's Real Estate Team, Natalie Farrell Weichert Realtor, the Silverstein Family, CHS Midnight Madness, CHS Music Parents Association, and Bistro d'Azur - Artisanal French Mediterranean restaurant.
Directors/choreographers: Tricia Benn and Bethany Pettigrew
Associate Director: Robert Cohen
Musical Director: Jake Ezzo
Orchestra Director: Peter Bauer
Stage Crew: Tara Abbondante
Producer: LuAnne Kleppe
In case of questions please email our show Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-996-8899. Thank you!